100 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
• The ideal machine for butcheries and supermarkets to produce high volumes of biltong
• Proven 20% performance benefit over competition
• Glass window for product display
• Unit fitted with anti-bacterial ultra violet lamp for product protection
• Locking door handle for security
• Adjustable thermostatic temperature control
• Powerful extraction fan to ensure maximum air changes for uniform drying throughout
• Heater cannot be switched on without the fan being in operation
• Unit can cure 100kg of wet product at a time
Do a dry cure (24 hrs), or wet cure (12 hrs) first with the temperature control switch off, and only the light and fan on. Then put the temperature control on setting 3, and leave for ±3 days.
The ideal temperature for drying biltong is 32°C to 34°C.